Verified California residents have the right:
- to receive disclosure about our data collection practices;
- to receive a list of the categories of personal information sold or shared and the category of third party recipients and a list of the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose;
- to receive a copy of the specific information we have collected about you;
- to request that we correct personal information about you where the information we hold is incorrect;
- to opt out of having personal information about you sold;
- to opt out of having personal information about you shared with third parties for behavioral cross context marketing purposes;
- to opt out of having sensitive personal information about you processed for purposes other than for which it was originally collected; and
- to request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information subject to certain exceptions.
To respond to your request you will need to follow two steps: (1) select what you would like us to do from a list of options; and (2) verify your identity to enable us to link the information we hold to your verified identity. The verification process helps ensure that we are honoring your requests for information about you, and not about someone else.